Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Maternity Photos


36 weeks today!!! Only 4 weeks or less left til Warren Mercer is here!!! I hope I don’t go past my due date! I have a doctor’s appointment Friday afternoon so we will see what they have to say. I got my maternity pictures done Sunday by JLM Photography & got two previews. I love them! Can’t wait to see all of them when she is done editing :D

I have been taking child birthing classes and I have class tonight. Today is the main day I think because she is going to talk about all the meds that the offer while in labor, what to take in hospital bag, contractions & so on.. Hubby has duty today so wont be able to go but oh well.. Tomorrow night we have the maternity tour so we know where to go and all that & then I have a breastfeeding class Thursday morning. This week is just BUSY BUSY BUSY!

On another note.. The hubby is considering going Blue to Green & since his contract is up July next year I guess that means its def time to decide. I am ok with it & honestly want him to stay in the Military so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment