Thursday, April 7, 2011

Productive so far :)

Today has already been a pretty productive day! My mom is flying in tonight to help me drive down to Florida tomorrow for my baby shower on Saturday. I had to go to the bank this morning and pretty much went as soon as they opened, then I went to the hospital to turn in my OB Registration for the baby and came home to clean up some. The weather is so nice! I opened the windows as I was beginning to clean up. I have already mopped the front hall, kitchen & cleaned the downstairs bathroom. I still need to clean the upstairs bathroom, do the dishes & finish packing for my trip but I am thinking its time for a little nap! Its going to be a LOOONG night & trip tomorrow! I am so excited for my Baby Shower on Saturday!!! I cant wait to get back & really get on the ball with setting up the nursery with the stuff I get from my shower. Only 8 more weeks til Warren is here! Time sure did fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment